31 October 2012

31 Days of Halloween, 28-31

Happy Halloween!
Isn't it crazy how soon the last few days before a holiday come
and then are suddenly gone?
Is it just me?

Day 28:
I took a break.
31 Days was pretty ambitious, and resting is important.

Day 29:
We made B-b bats in our preschool co-op,
which I'm in charge of for two weeks.
Good thing it's only 2 times a week!

Day 30:
Costumes!  I finished them yesterday
with 4 hours to spare before we went trunk or treating.




Day 31:
Halloween!
We hosted our preschool co-op Halloween party.
Here are some pictures of the treats that I made:
We made some ghosties out of a paper plate
and streamers, played Don't Eat Frank (find the free board and
instructions here), and played 
a small bingo game.

We had rice krispie treat pumpkins,
jell-o jiggler witch hats,
and witch brooms made from pretzels and string cheese (which were eaten 
before I remembered to take a picture).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I don't know how you do all of this with a baby in tow.
You're fantastic Missy.
I need to go to sleep after reading all of this.
Miss You.