02 October 2012

31 Days of Halloween

I don't know about you, but I love Halloween.
It's fun to dress up, fun
to decorate the house, and fun to have trick-or-treaters come.

So to help the kids enjoy the festivities a little more,
and stretch out the celebration, I'm going to try
to do one thing for Halloween each day.

That doesn't mean it will happen, and the kids won't 
necessarily be involved in each activity,
so we will probably end up with a few more than 31 things total.

But it will be great!
Here are the first two things.

I found some free Ben & Jerry's printable skeletons,
which is why they have ice cream in their phalanges.
And I let the girls cut out and glue their own,
so they are looking really unique.

And the other is a graveyard for our annual
tombstones.
For everyone who comes to our house during October,
we have tried to remember to have them decorate a
small paper tombstone.
This is the first year that I have made a graveyard,
and I think it's pretty cute.  Since it's light outside, I had to take
a picture from inside - otherwise it was easier to see me in the reflection than
the graveyard in the window.
I'm pretty excited about it.

Do you have any traditions for Halloween?

No comments: