04 May 2013

5 Great Blogs

5 of my favorite blogs are:

She's a homeschooling mom of 10 kids, has great insight into
a wide variety of topics, wonderful pictures, and it's usually really interesting to 
see what she has to say.
I don't think that I could maintain my sanity with 10 kids, and I'm really,
really hoping that I don't have to find out.

She's an amazing cake artist, DIYer, and I know her!
We're even related in an
only-through-marriage-and-too-far-related-to-be-at-the-same-reunion
kind of way.
Ashlee always has one project or another going on, and her ideas are awesome.

Crafts galore!
With awesome tutorials and detailed pictures.

If you haven't heard of her, you should check it out.
She's fabulous.
We've got her first cookbook here & it's awesome.
She's got stuff on homeschooling, photography, cooking, farm life, and all kinds of other stuff.

If you're interested in homeschooling at all, she's a great resource.
And she's made some great things for preschool.

No comments: