24 January 2012

January 25

I thought it might be helpful to look ahead a little bit, in case there's
a holiday that sounds like something you want to celebrate
but need some time to prepare for it.

Tomorrow, it's 
Macintosh Computer Day

I myself am not a big fan of Mac computers, but if you are,
I found some great cupcakes on a fabulous cupcake blog.

It's also
A Room of One's Own Day

It is the dream of many mom's, I'm sure, to have a room to
which you can escape the cares of everyday, even if it's only for 10 minutes.
Those ten minutes would be heaven, especially on certain days.

So in light of that, here are some inspirational rooms.  I will have to make do
with retreating to the bedroom for a few minutes and relaxing on the bed.
Or maybe I will soak in the tub.

Time will tell.
Okay, on to the rooms!

My dream room for a place for me to escape alone would definitely have
numerous books.  Seriously, I can happily spend hours in a library
or book store, as long as my kids aren't around.
I found this colorful library, which combines my love of books
with my love of color.


And a beautiful, luxurious bed.
 
And some sort of deliciousness.  What would it be?  It probably
depends on the day and the weather...
hot chocolate
milky way
cookies and milk
smoothies
cake dough (my favorite food EVER!)


What would you want in a room of your own?

No comments: