11 January 2014

100 Day of Games

We've been feeling a little disconnected lately, even though
my husband and I spend almost all evening together for most days of the week.
But we've been involved in different activities around the house.
And since we were starting to notice it making a difference,
we talked about it the other night when we were getting ready for bed.

And my husband came up with a suggestion that he said he'd been thinking about
for quite a while.
And he called it 100 Days of Scrabble.
But since we decided that we probably won't play Scrabble every night,
I thought I'd call it
100 Days of Games
 And won't it be fun?

Well, I'm excited.  And I think he's looking forward to it, 
especially since he won the first game last night.
It was back and forth, and then I just couldn't play at the end 
and he kept coming up with words worth a lot of points.
We'll let you know how the next few go soon.

No comments: