01 August 2013

Sneak Peek

The county fair is next week.
I've decided to make a cake to enter.
The top layer will have two bluebirds, but I couldn't decide which kind I 
wanted to do.  So I came up with these two sets.
I think both sets are adorable, and I can't decide which one I want to use.
 
It might come down to which pair dries the best.  I still need
to try to add the legs (the sticks on the plate), but I want to make sure that
the beaks stay in place first.

Which one do you like the best?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a tough one man cause they're both adorable. I can't decide to be honest.
I'm so proud of you for entering in this competition. I reckon you'll do great. I can't wait to see the final product.

Unknown said...

I like the taller ones...but they are both cute! Hope you post a picture of the cake!